Generation II - Beta 2-22NS
Unshielded and Single Ended Interconnects
Gen II Platinum Series™ Beta 2-22NS High Performance Interconnect Cables with Patented “Ultra Low Loss” 24 Kt. Gold Plated RCA Plugs with Coca Bola Wood Housings.
High performance Unshielded Interconnect cables with 24 Kt. Gold plated RCA plugs and an abrasion resistant "Static Guard" Platinum Silver colored tightly woven Nylon Multi-filament outer covering.
- GEN II Platinum Series Beta 2-22NS features 6-9’s (99.9999%) OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) with 168 strands of #44 AWG per individual conductor, providing a large circular mil (surface) area that allows the signals and frequencies to travel over the surface of each conductor virtually unimpeded, providing a fast, accurate, more open and transparent sound stage that virtually neutralizes skin effect.
- The conductors in each pair of these interconnect cables are a #22 AWG overall. The Beta 2-22NS is an unshielded and single ended interconnect cable recommended for use in all sound systems where RFI/EMI interference is not an issue.
- All conductors are individually insulated with 105°C RoHS (lead free) color coded (red and white) low durometer flexible thin wall PVC. They are cabled in a precise geometric overlay pattern that minimizes individual contact points and are wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the cable jacket and keep the conductors in place.
- The jacket is a 105°C flame retardant RoHS (lead free) Light Blue medium wall low durometer flexible PVC, surface printed with our name, the cable name and type, it’s UL listing*, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure maximum signal and frequency flow across the surface area of each conductor between the components the cables are inter-connected to.
* UL listed for “in wall” and “in ceiling” use as a signal carrying interconnect cable.
- Outer covering over Light Blue cable jacket is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Nylon multi-filament in a Platinum Silver color for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility. Color coded (red or black) shrink tubing on each half pair has our name and directional arrows for proper installation, signal and frequency flow between components. Red shrink tubing printed “non-shielded” identifies these cables from the shielded type.
- For single ended applications using our patented “Ultra Low Mass” 24 Kt. Gold plated crimp style RCA jacks with Coca-Bola wood housings.
- Supplied in standard lengths of 18 inches, 3, 6, 10, 20 and 25 feet. Custom cut "foot" or "metered" lengths available on special order. Please contact our order department for minimum quantities, pricing and lead time.
- Packaged in padded display cartons at one pair per carton.
|SS-GEN II-ICNS-18-RCA (18 inches)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-ICNS-3-RCA (3 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-ICNS-6-RCA (6 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-ICNS-10-RCA (10 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-ICNS-20-RCA (20 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-ICNS-25-RCA (25 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|