GEN II Platinum Series “SE” (Special Edition) Beta 2-22S Shielded and Single Ended Interconnects
Beta 2-22S “SE” High Performance Shielded Interconnect Cables With Enhanced Conductors, Special RFI/EMI Non-metallic 98% Braided Shield, 24 Kt. Gold Plated RCA Plugs and abraision resistant "Static Guard" Platinum Silver tightly woven Nylon multi-filament outer covering.
The "SE" versions of the GEN II single ended shielded interconnect cables are now terminated with a new 24 Kt. gold plated RCA plug. This plug accomodates the larger diameter of the "SE" cables with their proprietary RFI/EMI non-metallic 98% braid shield addition which would not fit into the Coca-Bola wood housings of our patented "Low Mass" RCA plugs that are used with all of our other single ended interconnect cables. A pictures of the new RCA plugs now in use with the GEN II "SE" cables is shown below.
- GEN II “SE” Platinum Series Beta 2-22S features 99.9999% OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) providing a large circular mil (surface) area that allows the signals and frequencies to travel over the surface of each conductor virtually unimpeded. This produces a fast, accurate, more open and transparent sound that virtually neutralizes skin effect.
- The conductors in each pair of these interconnect cables are a #22 AWG overall. The Beta 2-22S is a shielded and single ended interconnect cable with a 95% spiral shield using 99.9999% very finely stranded oxygen free electrolytic bare copper (OFEBC) for the shield.
- All conductors are individually insulated with 105°C RoHS (lead free) color coded (red and white) flexible thin wall PVC. They are cabled in a precise geometric overlay pattern that minimizes individual contact points and then wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the cable jacket and keep the conductors in place.
- The jacket is a 105°C flame retardant RoHS (lead free) Dark Blue medium wall PVC, surface printed with our name, the cable name and type, it’s UL™ listing*, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure maximum signal and frequency flow across the surface area of each conductor between the components the cables are connected to.
* UL™ listed for “in wall” and “in ceiling” use as a signal carrying interconnect cable.
- Finished, jacketed cable is then covered with a proprietary non-metallic and flame retardant “RFI/EMI” overbraid with a 98% coverage to further prevent outside interference while maintaining cable flexibility and enhanced overall performance.
- Outer covering over Dark Blue cable jacket is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Nylon multi-filament in a platinum silver color for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility.
- Color coded (red or black) shrink tubing on each half pair has our name and directional arrows for proper installation and signal and frequency flow between components. Black shrink tubing printed “shielded” identifies these cables from the non-shielded type.
- For single ended applications using our patented “Ultra Low Mass” 24 Kt. Gold plated crimp style RCA jacks with Coca-bola wood “low mass” wooden housings.
- Supplied in standard lengths of 18 inches, 3, 6, 10, 20 and 25 feet. Also available in custom cut “foot” or “metered” lengths on special order. Please contact our order department for pricing and lead time.
- Packaged in padded display cartons at one pair per carton.
|SS-GEN II-SE-IC95-18-RCA (18 inches)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-IC95-3-RCA (3 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-IC95-6-RCA (6 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-IC95-10-RCA (10 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-IC95-20-RCA (20 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-IC95-25-RCA (25 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|