GEN II Platinum Series™ “SE” (Special Edition) - Beta 2-22S Shielded and Balanced Professional Microphone Cables
Beta 2-22S “SE” High Performance Shielded and Balanced Microphone Cables with Enhanced Conductors, Special Proprietary RFI/EMI Non-metallic 98% Braided Shield, Neutrik Male and Female XLR’s with 24 Kt. Gold Contacts and 4% Silver Solder and an Abraision Resistant "Static Guard" Platinum Silver Tightly Woven Nylon Multi-filament Outer Covering.
- GEN II “SE” Platinum Series Beta 2-22S Shielded and Balanced Professional Microphone Cables feature 99.9999% OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) providing a very large surface area that allows the signals and frequencies to travel over the surface of each conductor virtually unimpeded. This produces a fast, accurate, open, and transparent sound that is perfect for live indoor and outdoor concert and studio recordings.
- The conductors in each of these microphone cables are a #22 AWG overall. The Beta 2-22S is a shielded and balanced professional microphone cable with a 95% spiral shield using 99.9999% very finely stranded oxygen free electrolytic bare copper (OFEBC) for the shield.
- All conductors are individually insulated with 105°C RoHS (lead free) color coded (red and white) flexible thin wall PVC. They are cabled in a precise geometric overlay pattern that minimizes contact points. They are wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the cable jacket and keep the conductors in place.
- The jacket is a 105°C flame retardant RoHS (lead free) Dark Blue medium wall PVC, surface printed with our name, the cable name and type, it’s UL™ listing*, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure maximum signal and frequency flow across the surface area of each conductor between the microphone, recording consoles, playback equipment and speakers.
* UL listed for “in wall” and “in ceiling” use as a signal carrying microphone recording cable for live or studio recordings and performances.
- Finished, jacketed cable is then covered with a proprietary non-metallic and flame retardant “RFI/EMI” overbraid with a 98% coverage to further prevent outside interference while maintaining cable flexibility and enhanced overall performance.
- Outer covering over the Dark Blue cable jacket is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Nylon multi-filament in a platinum silver color for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility. Color coded (red or black) shrink tubing on each half pair has our name and directional arrows for proper installation, signal and frequency flow.
- For shielded and balanced professional microphone cable applications using Neutrik XLR connectors with 24 Kt. Gold contacts and 4% silver solder.
- Supplied in standard lengths of 10, 15, 20, 25, 50 and 75 feet. Custom cut “foot” or “metered” lengths available on special order. Please contact our order department for pricing and lead time.
- Packaged in padded display cartons at one per carton.
|SS-GEN II-SE-IC95-10-MIC (10 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-IC95-15-MIC (15 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-IC95-20-MIC (20 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-IC95-25-MIC (25 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-IC95-50-MIC (50 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-SE-IC95-75-MIC (75 feet)||1 Pair Per Carton|