Generation II - Beta 2-22NS Unshielded Interconnect Cable on Bulk Spools
Gen II Platinum Series™ UL™ approved Beta2-22NS unshielded High Performance Interconnect Cable on long length spools and reels.
High performance Unshielded Interconnect cable with a light Blue PVC outer jacket. Also available with an abrasion resistant "Static Guard" Platinum Silver colored tightly woven Nylon Multi-filament outer covering.
- GEN II Platinum Series™ Beta 2-22NS features 6-9’s (99.9999%) OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) with 168 strands of #44 AWG per individual conductor, providing a large circular mil (surface) area allowing the signals and frequencies to travel over the surface of each conductor virtually unimpeded. This produces a fast, accurate, more open and transparent sound stage that virtually neutralizes skin effect.
- Each of the individual conductors of this interconnect cable is a #22 AWG overall. The Beta 2-22NS is unshielded and recommended for use in all sound systems where RF/EM or other types of possible interference is not an issue.
- All conductors are individually insulated with 105°C RoHS (lead free) color coded (red and white) low durometer flexible thin wall PVC. They are cabled in a precise geometric overlay pattern to minimize individual contact points. They are then wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the cable jacket and keep the conductors in place.
- The jacket is a 75°C flame retardant RoHS (lead free) Light Blue medium wall low durometer flexible PVC, surface printed with our name, the cable name and type, it’s UL listing*, “Made in USA” and directional arrows for maximum signal and frequency flow across the surface area of each conductor between the components that the cable is connected to.
* UL listed for “in wall” and “in ceiling” use as a signal carrying interconnect cable.
- Optional outer covering over Light Blue cable jacket is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Nylon multi-filament in a Platinum Silver color for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility.
- Suitable for making cables for “in-wall,” “in ceiling” and standard DIY unshielded and single ended interconnect cables.
- Available in minimum 50 foot continuous length spools and on spools in 50 foot increments thereafter (100’, 150’, 200’, etc.) to a maximum of 1,000’ on a spool or wood reel.
- If requested, we will provide detailed written instructions for preparing the cable ends to attach terminations of your choice for all bulk spool orders.
- Available on special order only. Contact sales department for pricing and availability on the various lengths available and for additional cost of the Platinum Silver outer covering.