Generation II - International Power Cords
GEN II High Platinum Series™ Out-put 30 Amp Power Supply Cord with hand assembled Furutech 250V-10 Amp “AU” Male and 250V-16 Amp IEC 320-C19 Female Plugs.
For use in Australia and all other countries with 220-250V AC electrical service using the “AU” type male plug.
Delta 3-12 High Out-put (cable rated for 30 Amps) Power Supply Cords with hand assembled Furutech 250V-10 Amp “AU/NZ” style male and 250V-16 Amp IEC 320-C19 Female Plugs with 24 Kt Gold plated contacts and "Static Guard" Platinum Silver colored tightly woven Nylon multi-filament outer covering.
|250V-16 Amp IEC 320-C19 Female Plug||250V-10 Amp “AU” Male plug|
- GEN II Delta 3-12 High Out-put premium power supply cable rated for 30 Amps, featuring our newest construction and design technology for fast, accurate, filtered current flow to all system components.
- Conductors are 6-9's (99.9999%) pure finely stranded OFHCEBC (oxygen free high conductivity electrolytic bare copper) in a very finely stranded ropelay design resulting in a larger circular mil area for enhanced conductivity, current flow and energy savings.
- Conductors are insulated with a 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant thin wall low durometer PVC for added flexibility. They are color coded in Black, White and Green (ground). Conductors are cabled in a precise overlay pattern to minimize contact points. They are wrapped in an unsintered PTFE tape to prevent adhesion to the inner wall of the jacket and keep the cabled conductors in place.
- Jacket is a 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant heavy wall low durometer Black PVC. It is surface printed with our name, the cable name, it’s UL™ listing*, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure proper current flow for maximum performance from current source to individual components.
* UL™ dual listed for use as a dedicated line from a circuit breaker panel box to wall outlets in a dedicated sound room, for “in wall” current carrying use between components and for high out-put power supply cords.
- Outer covering is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Platinum Silver colored Nylon multi-filament for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility.
- Cable is rated for 30 Amp applications in all 220-250V international AC circuits.
- Recommended for use with all types of power conditioners, power strips, mega-watt and high powered amplifiers, pre-amps, sub woofers, all Home Theater and Surround Sound systems and other applications requiring a 250V-10 Amp “AU” male plug and a 250V-16 Amp IEC 320-C19 female plug.
- Supplied in standard lengths of 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10,12 and 15 feet. Custom cut “foot” or “metered” lengths, are available on special order. Please contact our order department for pricing and lead time.
- Packaged in padded display cartons at one power supply cord per carton.
|SS-GEN II-PCHO-30-FAUF20-3-AU (3 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCHO-30-FAUF20-4-AU (4 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCHO-30-FAUF20-5-AU (5 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCHO-30-FAUF20-6-AU (6 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCHO-30-FAUF20-8-AU (8 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCHO-30-FAUF20-10-AU (10 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCHO-30-FAUF20-12-AU (12 feet)||1 Per Carton|
|SS-GEN II-PCHO-30-FAUF20-15-AU (15 feet)||1 Per Carton|