Soundstring Cable Technologies, LLC™ Corporate Policies
The following corporate policies are in effect under further advised:
● All invoices are payable in advance of shipment. Shipment will be made as soon as possible after we receive your payment in full. Payments can be made via first class mail (U.S. customers only), with a credit card through PayPal only, or through our bank using a SWIFT domestic or international bank wire transfer.
● DOMESTIC PAYMENTS (for sales within the U.S.A.) can be made in any of the following ways:
1) Payments made using a credit card through PayPal only. We do not accept credit card direct payments. A credit card processing fee is charged to us by PayPal on the total value of an invoice for all domestic credit card payments. The fee is included in the total amount due for each invoice.
2) Payment with a SWIFT Bank Wire Transfer. A wire transfer fee is charged by our bank for each domestic wire transfer they process. Any wire transfer fee charged by your bank should be paid by you directly to your bank and not deducted from the total wire transfer payment made to Soundstring™ by your bank!
3) Payment via first class mail with a certified personal check, certified business check, bank check, credit union check or with a postal or bank money order made payable to Soundstring Cable Technologies, LLC only.
● INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS (for all sales and shipments outside the U.S.A.) can be made in either of two ways:
1) Payments made using a credit card through PayPal only. We do not accept direct credit card payments. A credit card processing fee is charged to us by PayPal on the total value of an invoice for all international credit card payments. The fee is included in the total amount due for each invoice.
2) Payment with a SWIFT International Bank Wire Transfer (a wire transfer fee is charged by our bank for each international wire transfer they process). Any fee charged by your bank should be paid by you directly and not deducted from the total wire transfer payment made to Soundstring™ by your bank!
● At our discretion, all prepaid domestic or international shipments will be made using the least expensive shipping option available. This includes the U.S. Postal Service Priority Domestic or Priority International Package Service; UPS standard domestic ground service (business or residential); UPS Worldwide Expedited Service for International Shipments (business or residential); Fed-Ex standard domestic ground service (business or residential); Fed-Ex International Service (for international shipments). At your option and for an additional charge, we will expedite delivery of your order by shipping U.S. Postal Service Express Priority Domestic or International Service or UPS or Fed-Ex Overnight, Second or Third Day Air Service. You must specify one of these expedited shipping options when your order is placed or we will ship via the least expensive standard option available.
If you prefer that we ship your order freight collect and you pay for the shipping charges upon delivery, we will ship via whatever method (carrier) you choose, as long as that carrier accepts freight collect shipments. All freight, insurance, handling and other applicable carrier charges are your full responsibility. If you choose to have us ship freight collect via UPS or Fed-Ex and you have an account with either of them, we must use that account number to charge the shipment directly to your account before we can ship.
● All prepaid shipments will be made via the carrier of our choice. Each invoice will include charges for the net shipping cost, insurance, handling and the PayPal processing fee or SWIFT bank wire transfer fee applicable to your order. Other methods for domestic payments, as previously listed, will not incur a payment processing fee.
● All freight collect shipments will include a handling charge and applicable payment processing fees for payments made with a credit card through PayPal or a with a SWIFT bank wire transfer. Other acceptable methods of payment, as previously listed, will not incur a payment processing fee.
● All Soundstring™ products purchased directly from us, or from any authorized Soundstring™ distributor or dealer, are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years from the original date of purchase. This guarantee does not apply to any product that has been abused or had cosmetic changes made to it in any way. It does not apply to power supply cords that have had the plugs removed or opened for any reason. It also does not apply to any products purchased as a re-sale from a former owner through a used or "as-is" sale on any web site, or by a private re-seller. Bulk cable purchases for DIY applications are only guaranteed with respect to the original cable materials and workmanship. No guarantees are given regarding the use of these cables for any purpose whatsoever.
● Due to pricing volatility in the raw materials markets (copper & insulating plastics), we reserve the right to review and adjust our selling prices (up or down) every 90 days or less, if necessary. Any adjustments to our published selling prices will become effective either on 1/1, 4/1, 7/1 or 10/1 of each year, or sooner if necessary and appropriate.
● If requested, 30 day demo’s are available on shipments made within the continental U.S. and Canada only. Demo shipments must be paid for in full in advance, including shipping, insurance, handling and payment processing fee, if applicable. You have 30 days from the date of delivery to demo the products you ordered. At the end of the 30 day demo period, or sooner, you must advise us if you want to keep the demo cables or return any or all of them to us.
If you choose to keep them, no further action is necessary. If you want to return any or all of the demo cables shipped to you, they must be re-packed in the original cartons they were shipped in and they must be in 100% re-saleable condition. Shipping and insurance costs for the return are your responsibility. For your protection, we recommend that anything returned be insured for its full value. Upon receipt of the return, we will inspect each product for possible damage. If there is damage, we will advise you of the cost to make the repair(s). You have the option to accept return of the damaged cable(s) and own them, or have us deduct the cost of the repair(s) from your refund. If there is no damage, a full refund for the price of the product only will be mailed to you immediately.
Costs for shipping, insurance, handling and applicable payment processing fees are not refundable. Only the cost of the demo product returned will be refunded. If, for any reason, the product being returned is damaged in shipping, the insurance you have covering the full value of the return would be sufficient to cover the cost of the repair or replacement, if it is badly damaged or lost in shipping. If you choose to not insure the return, any damage or loss that occurs in shipping is your total responsibility and the repair cost or full cost, if there is a total loss, will be deducted from your refund.
● All authorized Soundstring™ Distributors and Dealers have signed contracts with us, are bound by the terms of those contracts and may not deviate from them without express written and signed consent from one of the three principal owners of the company. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in the immediate termination of their contract with Soundstring™.
● No individual, corporate or private entity of any type is authorized to represent or sell Soundstring™ products without a written and signed contract under any circumstances. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent allowed by law.
● Soundstring Cable Technologies, LLC™ is a registered Limited Liability Corporation in the State of New York, USA. All of its patents, trademarks and copyrights are registered and recognized internationally and with the U.S. Government. They are owned and used exclusively by Soundstring™. No other individual, private or corporate entity of any type in any state of the United States, or any other country in the world may use our name or any of our patents, trademarks and copyrights for any reason whatsoever without our express written permission. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent that the law allows.