Tricormaxial™ High Out-put Power Supply Cable on Bulk Spools or Reels
High Out-put Power Supply Cable (rated for 30 Amps) on bulk long length spools and reels.
Features our patented and trademarked “Progressive Geometric Multi-Gauge/Multi-conductor™” high performance design with a Black PVC outer jacket. Also available with our abrasion resistant "Static Guard" Harvest Gold colored tightly woven Nylon Multi-filament outer covering on special order. For in-wall dedicated power distribution circuits between circuit breaker panel boxes and sound room wall outlets and for use in making DIY power supply cords.
- Tricormaxial™ High Performance premium high out-put power supply cable features our patented and trademarked dual 3 conductor “Progressive Geometric Multi-Gauge/Multi-conductor™” design, plus grounding conductor, that promotes fast and accurate full voltage flow for maximum performance in all dedicated circuits, when used as an in-wall power supply cable and in system components, when used for power supply cords. Rated for 30 Amp circuit capacity applications and for use in 120V domestic or in 220-250V international circuits.
- The three conductors for each “leg” of the cable are a composite 10.5 AWG overall with 4-9's (99.99%) pure finely stranded OFEBC (oxygen free electrolytic bare copper) in a ropelay design for a greater total circular mil area that enhances voltage flow characteristics, neutralizes skin effect and minimizes “break-in” time.
- Conductors are individually insulated with 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant thin wall color coded low durometer flexible PVC, all to a uniform outside diameter regardless of the gauge of the individual copper conductors.
- Jacket is a 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant heavy wall low durometer flexible Black PVC, surface printed with our name, “Made in USA” and directional arrows to insure maximum unrestricted current flow to all wall outlets, if used as a dedicated circuit power cable and to all system components, if used with male and female plugs for power supply cords.
- Optional outer covering over Black cable jacket is a premium grade “Static Guard” abrasion resistant tightly woven Nylon multi-filament in a Harvest Gold color for eye pleasing aesthetics and maximum flexibility. Minimum quantity order is 250 feet.
- Suitable for use in creating dedicated circuits for in-wall applications and installations, and for making DIY power supply cords.
- Available in minimum 50 foot continuous length spools and on spools or wood reels in 50 foot increments thereafter (100’, 150’, 200’, etc.) to a maximum of 1,000’ on a wood reel.
- If requested, we will provide detailed written instructions for preparing the cable ends to attach the terminations of your choice for all bulk spool and reel orders.
- Available on special order only. Contact sales department for pricing and availability on the various lengths available.