Domestic Power Cords
Low Out-put 10 Amp Digital Power Supply Cord with standard 120V-15 Amp “molded-on” grounded male and IEC 320-C13 Female Plugs
For use in the USA and all other countries with standard 120V AC electrical service.
Low Out-put 10 Amp Digital Power Supply Cords with standard 120V-15 Amp “molded-on” grounded male and 120V-15 Amp IEC 320-C13 Female Plugs (white only) with a white outer jacket.
- Low Out-put digital power supply cable rated for 10 Amps, featuring our patented and trademarked “Progressive Geometric Multi-conductor/Multi-gauge™” design for fast, accurate current flow to all low out-put digital components.
- Conductors are a composite #18 AWG with 4-9's (99.99%) pure finely stranded OFEBC (oxygen free electrolytic bare copper) for enhanced conductivity and improved current flow.
- Conductors are insulated with a 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant thin wall low durometer flexible PVC. They are color coded in Black, White and Green (ground).
- Jacket is a 105ºC RoHS (lead free) flame retardant medium wall White low durometer flexible PVC with directional arrows to insure proper current flow for maximum performance from current source to individual digital components.
- Cable is rated for 10 Amp applications in 120V domestic and 220-250V international circuits.
- Specifically designed and recommended for use in high speed digital equipment applications including DACS, CD/DVD/SACD players, outboard phono pre-amps, turntables, high speed transformer devices and other lower amperage applications requiringa 15 Amp male plug and an IEC 320-C13 female plug.
- Supplied in standard lengths of 3, 6 and 8 feet only.
- Packaged in padded display cartons at one power supply cord per carton.
|#SS-PCLOD-3-US (3 ft.)||1 Per Carton|
|#SS-PCLOD-6-US (6 ft.)||1 Per Carton|
|#SS-PCLOD-8-US (8 ft.)||1 Per Carton|